The fire alarm system detects and notifies early signs of fire even before it starts, which helps you reduce risk of injury or death to employees and visitors as well as minimize damage to your property and operational disruption. Over 24 x 7 monitoring service makes you feel safe and secure.
Components of fire alaram systems
- Main Control Panel : It is central part of the system. All detectors are connected to panel via wired loops. If any detector fails, it gives an open or short signal on the panel. Generally two types of panel are available - i) a 2 zone panel or a ii) 4 zone panel
- Smoke Detector : Smoke detectors are manufactured according to UL268 standards; it senses the presence of smoke and warns you before the fire start, by generating an alarm through hooter.
- Heat Detector : Heat detectors are manufactured to sense “Rate Of Rise” in heat against the “fixed temperature” and generates an alarm.
- Manual Call Point : This is manual alarm, placed ideally at entrance/ exit points. One can break the glass cover of the manual call point and an alarm is generated.
- Response Indicator : This device gives remote indications of alarm going off, in case of detectors placed in non-visible area.
- Hooter : This device is activated and siren is generated when a detector goes into alarm condition.
- Main panel
- Response indicator/Emergency switch
- Heat detector
- Manual call pointer
- Smoke detector